Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Actively trying... Again

Wow... It's been four whole years since I first started actively trying to conceive. Who woulda thought I still wouldn't have a little one... Oh well, it's time to get back on the ball. I haven't been paying as much attention and a person actively trying should be but I'm still partially obsessing every month. After frustrations with the hubby not doing what he was supposed to do to take us to the next level I told him that I didn't feel that he wanted one so let's just stop now before I got frustrated. It's amazing how after you blow up, they start doing things... go figure. So, needless to say, he went in and got his sperm count done and we have an appointment where I'm expecting my Gyno to send us on the Shady Grove. :-) The appointment is this week and I'm back to blogging so I will keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment